Thu, Jan 17|
Institute for Spiritual Development
Principles of Metaphysics Class 2
Learn more about what Metaphysics is, and how it is the guiding philosophy in our Spiritual Journey at ISDDC.
When and Where
Jan 17, 2019, 7:30 PM – 9:30 PM
Institute for Spiritual Development, 5419 Sherier Pl NW, Washington, DC 20016, USA
With Rev. Rob Banaszak
Join Rev. Rob for a look at the principles of the metaphysical concepts that we embrace as members of the ISD-DC Spiritual Community. This is a required course for Ministerial Students.
Through lecture and discussion, we will embark on a journey of introspection that explores our relationship with humanity, the Divine and the eternal Universe.
Discover Insights and Tools To Help You:
- Achieve more authenticity.
- Attain more harmony & balance.
- Live a happier and a healthier life.
- Discover/fortify your life’s purpose.
- Become more spiritually enlightened.
- Connect with your higher-self.
- Strengthen your connection to the Divine.
- Tap into the Universe’s natural energy flow.