Inspired Public Speaking (Homiletics) Class 2
When and Where
With Rev. Rob Banaszak & Rev. James De Biasio
$25 members/$30 friends
Do you ever find yourself needing to:
• Make a presentation to your community council or home owners' association;
• Make the toast at a friend's wedding; or
• Deliver a eulogy at a memorial?
Then you are a public speaker! In fact, most of us, at some point, have to make some sort of presentation to a group of people, be it large or small. Do you want to learn how? Or sharpen your public speaking skills in a fun and safe atmosphere?
Through lecture, presentation development and delivery, and coaching, Revs Rob Banaszak and James De Biasio will help you hone yourself as an effective and inspired public speaker.
- Learn tips for creating and delivering an inspired talk or speech
- Enhance your comfort level for making presentations in front of groups of people.
- Discover and develop your own creative process.
Come to any class to visit, but we strongly suggest that you commit to all four sessions. Note: Unfortunately, we cannot promise to provide coaching to any participant who is on a drop-in basis and not committed to the entire series.
Though required of all ISDDC Ministerial Students as they prepare to deliver homilies from the podium, this course is great for anyone who wants create and deliver better public presentations.
- Single Class Member$25$250$0
- Single Class Friend$30$300$0