Chakra Magic II: Developing Your Toolkit to Make Them Work!
When and Where
March 7, 14, 21, 28
With Rev. Rob Banaszak
Picking up where our December's Chakra Magic class left off, this course, based on Anodea Judith's book Chakras Made Easy, will focus on daily-life application of our Chakra knowledge, using hands-on, participatory activities including:
• Brief opening discussions about the archetypal characteristics of each Chakra
• Individually reflective and participatory exercises
• Group reflection and sharing following each exercise.
All are welcome! Participants need not have attended the December class, but a general knowledge of the Chakras will be helpfu!.
- All Classes, Member$80$800$0
- All Classes, Friend$100$1000$0
- Member - Single Class$25$250$0
- Friend - Single Class$30$300$0