Sat, May 07|
2022 Healing Certification Program: Practice, Practice, Practice
With Sylvia Wrate Have you ever felt drawn to energy-healing and the people that practice it? Has anyone told you that “you should be a healer?” Our five-part, monthly Healing Certification Program will teach you how!
When and Where
May 07, 2022, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Class Four: Practice, Practice, Practice
With Sylvia Wrate
Have you ever felt that you had an innate or intuitive healing touch? Have you ever felt drawn to energy-healing and the people that practice it? Has anyone told you that “you should be a healer?”
ISDDC's Healing & Wellness Certification Program might be just the right next step on your spiritual journey to helping others with your healing talents and interests!
Our intensive but accessible program focuses on several components of energy-healing, presented on Zoom, and during one in-person session, providing an experiential overview of the healing arts that culminates in your certification to be a healer at ISDDC's healing and wellness events. Those seeking certification must attend and complete all sessions of the course.
Through presentation, discussion and practical application, you’ll deepen your spiritual awareness, make new friends, and discover the healing modality that works most effectively through you, and with you, in promoting wellness and well-being in others.
The schedule for the 2022 Healing Certification Course is:
- Saturday, February 5 (Zoom) "History and Overview of Healing" w/Revs Ken & Sherry Foor
- Saturday, March 5 (Zoom) "The Chakras" w/Hildegarde Starmer
- Saturday April 2 (Zoom) "Healing Experiences and Techniques" w/D'Lynne St. Pierre
- Saturday May 7 (in-person/Zoom). "Practice, Practice, Practice," w/Sylvia Wrate
- Saturday June 4 (Zoom). "Ethics for Healing Practitioners" w/Rev. James De Biasio
Healing Cert All Sessions