Only Words of Love
are Spoken Here.
ISD is a mystical church and spiritual community offering sacred experiences supporting each individual’s unique understanding of a Universal Divine Presence beyond the physical world. ISD seeks to inspire all seekers of spiritual enrichment to confidently embrace and expand their personal awareness of, and alignment with, that eternal Divine Presence.
- Multiple DatesSun, Dec 05Online Service
- Multiple DatesTue, Dec 07Online Book Discussion CircleDec 07, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PMOnline Book Discussion CircleOur last Book Discussion for this year focuses on the final chapter of The Celestine Prophecy, which addresses the Ninth Insight. Come for interesting and insightful conversation about how we see it manifesting in our current global situation.
- Multiple DatesWed, Dec 08Online Meditation
- Multiple DatesSun, Dec 19Online meeting
- Fri, Dec 24online Christmas Eve ServiceDec 24, 7:30 PMonline Christmas Eve ServiceVia Zoom, link sent in RSVP confirmation email Join join Rev James De Biasio and ministers from the Institute for Spiritual Development's five sister churches as they come together on Zoom for an "All-ISD" Christmas Eve Service. Holiday magic is guaranteed!
- Multiple DatesSat, Jan 22Online Meeting
- Multiple DatesWed, Jan 26online healing eventJan 26, 2022, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PMonline healing eventWith Sylvia Wrate The Reiki Share is back, and we're doing it virtually! Join this powerful drop-in group on the fourth Wednesday of every month to discover, practice, and receive healing. No experience necessary, just a belief in the power of intention and energy healing.
- Sat, Feb 19Online Workshop
A line in the Prayer of St. Francis says:
"it is in giving of ourselves that we receive..."
At ISDDC, we encourage all seekers who feel drawn or connected to our community to reflect on how that connection can be deepened ond expanded to best support their spiritual goals and intentions.
Engage with ISDDC by JOINING as a member, VOLUNTEERING for various services, events and activites, PLEDGING to support the church financially each year, and DONATING financial and other resources to the church in fulfillment of that pledge.