Only Words of Love
are Spoken Here.
ISD is a mystical church and spiritual community offering sacred experiences supporting each individual’s unique understanding of a Universal Divine Presence beyond the physical world. ISD seeks to inspire all seekers of spiritual enrichment to confidently embrace and expand their personal awareness of, and alignment with, that eternal Divine Presence.
- Sat, Apr 24Online MeetingApr 24, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMOnline MeetingWith Rev. Fran Wright (This topic rescheduled from last week) Rev. Fran helps participants enrich their longer intuitive readings using hands-on exercises to help focus on other aspects of the client's life, including Love, Family, Career, Health, and Spirituality.
- Tue, Apr 27Online Book Discussion CircleApr 27, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PMOnline Book Discussion CircleFor the last three Tuesdays in April, we've been revisiting the Book of Soul by Mark Nepo, taking a deeper dive into three of the essays. And since we'll be reading them together at the beginning of the discussion, you don't even have to have read the book!
- Wed, Apr 28Online gathering
- Wed, May 26Online Spirit Salon
- Wed, Jun 30Online MeditationJun 30, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PMOnline MeditationWith Rev. Rob Banaszak Join us tonight for a fun new way to experience Spirit: the Spiritual Screen Share! We'll watch an episode together of one of the most fresh, delightful and profound situation comedies ever created, and have a "spirited" discussion afterwards!
A line in the Prayer of St. Francis says:
"it is in giving of ourselves that we receive..."
At ISDDC, we encourage all seekers who feel drawn or connected to our community to reflect on how that connection can be deepened ond expanded to best support their spiritual goals and intentions.
Engage with ISDDC by JOINING as a member, VOLUNTEERING for various services, events and activites, PLEDGING to support the church financially each year, and DONATING financial and other resources to the church in fulfillment of that pledge.