Only Words of Love
are Spoken Here.
ISD is a mystical church and spiritual community offering sacred experiences supporting each individual’s unique understanding of a Universal Divine Presence beyond the physical world. ISD seeks to inspire all seekers of spiritual enrichment to confidently embrace and expand their personal awareness of, and alignment with, that eternal Divine Presence.
- Tue, Jun 15Online Book Discussion Circle
- Sat, Jun 19Online Meeting
- Sun, Jun 20Online ConferenceJun 20, 12:30 PMOnline ConferenceVIA ZOOM, following Sunday Service. As we reach a critical transition point in the life of our Spiritual Community, ISDDC's Board of Trustees encourages all associated with our Spiritual Community to become aware of, and involved in, its day-to-day and longterm activities.
- Tue, Jun 22Online Book Discussion Circle
- Sat, Jun 26ZOOMessage Gallery ONLINE
- Tue, Jun 29Online Book Discussion Circle
- Wed, Jun 30Online DiscussionJun 30, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PMOnline DiscussionWith Rev. Rob Banaszak Join us tonight for a fun new way to experience Spirit: the Spiritual Screen Share! We'll watch an episode together of one of the most fresh, delightful and profound situation comedies ever created, and have a "spirited" discussion afterwards!
- Sun, Jul 25Location is TBD
A line in the Prayer of St. Francis says:
"it is in giving of ourselves that we receive..."
At ISDDC, we encourage all seekers who feel drawn or connected to our community to reflect on how that connection can be deepened ond expanded to best support their spiritual goals and intentions.
Engage with ISDDC by JOINING as a member, VOLUNTEERING for various services, events and activites, PLEDGING to support the church financially each year, and DONATING financial and other resources to the church in fulfillment of that pledge.